Land Development

The Public Works Department reviews all land development projects within the Town. In certain cases, the Town Engineer will require an applicant to obtain a grading permit from Contra Costa County. However, the County will not issue a grading permit within the Town without prior approval by the Town Engineer. Therefore, all applications for grading are submitted to the Town of Moraga Public Works Department first.

  1. Land Development Permit (PDF)
  2. Land Development Services Information (PDF)
  3. Encroachment and Transportation Permit (PDF) 

Current Projects

Learn more about Development Activity.

2023/24 Master Fee Schedule

Fiscal-Year 2023/2024 Master Fee Schedule Effective 07-23-2023

Grading Permits

Grading permit application for  Contra Costa County Building Department.

Clean Water (NPDES) Program

  1. Public Works

    Physical Address
    329 Rheem Boulevard
    Moraga, CA 94556