Corliss Drive Safe Route to School
- Thanks to everyone who has already completed the online survey. The Phase 1 survey closed on August 24, 2023.
- A virtual meeting will be held the evening of September 26, 2023, 7:00-8:30 PM to review and get input on project alternatives. Online registration for the Zoom webinar is now open and posted on the project website.
- If you cannot attend the meeting, an online survey will be posted on the project website with the same information and questions. The team will send an update to this notice list when the survey is available.
- Thanks to everyone who has already completed the online survey. The Phase 1 survey will close in one week, on August 24, 2023. After the survey closes, the project team will summarize and use the input to inform project alternatives.
- A virtual meeting will be held on the evening of September 26, 2023, to review and get input on project alternatives. Online registration links will be shared with an updated list and posted online in the next few weeks. A Phase 2 online survey will present the same information and feedback opportunity for anyone who cannot attend.
The Safe Route to School Project has begun on the upper reaches of Corliss Drive and Sullivan Drive between Wakefield Drive and Arroyo Drive (Please see attached Postcard). Engineers and Land Surveyors will be in that area gathering data for the evaluation of potential conflicts, considerations, or issues that could influence the design alternatives or the associated costs. A website is available for information and public feedback at: bit.ly/Corliss-SR2S
Please feel free to take a look and fill out the survey.
The primary goal of the project is to provide safe walking routes along the corridor between Wakefield Drive and Arroyo Drive to destinations, including Los Perales Elementary School. The project will include a holistic look at alternatives to improve safety for all modes, including walking, biking, and driving along the Corliss Drive/Sullivan Drive corridor. Your input is needed for a successful project and will be solicited across three phases of engagement.
Starting in late February, the project team will conduct a field survey to collect existing information. Expect to see us out there!
Community meetings will be scheduled beginning in mid-March to hear your input. Sign up for updates at the website listed above to be notified of the dates and times.
Corlis Safe Route to School Presentation - TC Meeting 12-7-2022
Staff Report - Award Consultant Agreement - Corliss Safe Route to School