What do I do about dogs that bark constantly?

Dogs that bark constantly and disturb neighbors, should be reported to Contra Costa County Animal Control Services at 925-335-8300. This is the agency responsible for enforcing the County’s Barking Dog Ordinance and the Town contracts with the County for this service.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a business license?
2. Whom should I call when I see a dead deer or other dead animal?
3. I found a dead bird in my yard, who should I notify?
4. There is a wild animal (deer, skunks, turkeys, opossum) problem in my neighborhood, what should I do?
5. What can I do about the deer that keep eating my plants?
6. How do I report a problem with street cleaning, clogged culverts, a fallen sign, branches that need trimming, graffiti, and other maintenance problems?
7. I live on a private road in Moraga. Will the Town repair the street?
8. What can I do about problems with my neighbors?
9. What do I do if there is an unnecessary, excessive, or annoying noise in my neighborhood?
10. When can carpenters and workers in Town begin construction?
11. How can I get an inspector for my newly installed water heater?
12. Do I need a permit for a yard or garage sale?
13. Why don't police give tickets to cars in red zones at shopping centers?
14. What do I do about dogs that bark constantly?
15. Are door-to-door solicitors allowed in Moraga?
16. Can non-members of the Moraga Country Club use the Golf Course?