Moraga Country Club Clubhouse Expansion Project

MCC Site Section


The Moraga Country Club is proposing to demolish an existing 1,200-square-foot tennis shop and construct a new 6,650-square-foot fitness facility, 4,300-square-foot bar and grill, and 860-square-foot recreation pavilion, all for members only, adjacent to the existing clubhouse located at 1600 St. Andrews Drive. The proposed plans also include replacing two existing tennis courts with two new bocce ball courts and four new pickle ball courts, as well as increasing the size of the existing surface parking lots located along St. Andrews Drive adjacent to the golf course driving range and chipping/putting practice area.


Application Materials

CEQA Documents