Moraga Day Camp
Adventure still awaits at Moraga Day Camp! Join us for an adventurous summer designed with the safety and wellbeing of your child in mind. Campers will be organized into stable groups of 12 or less to participate in camp activities that include games, arts and crafts, and unique activities that complement the weekly camp theme. Well-trained Town staff will guide campers on this fun-filled, indoor/outdoor adventure while maintaining a safe environment.
- All field-trips have been cancelled for 2020.
- All drop-off and pick-up will occur at Hacienda de las Flores.
- All campers must be registered by the Thursday before the camp week starts.
- Children will be divided into separate groups upon enrollment and assigned to a “home-base.”
- Children will be kept in the same group for a minimum of four weeks, whenever possible.
- Note: family members will be kept together whenever possible, regardless of age.
This program will follow social distancing, sanitation, and hygiene practices specified by Contra Costa Health Services, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please reference Moraga Day Camp Policies and Practices to read the most current program information from Town staff.
Moraga Day Camp is not designed for high-risk individuals, or those who have family members who are high-risk. People of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Please consult your healthcare professional for family specific recommendations before enrolling in Moraga Day Camp should there be any questions or concerns.
Enrichment camps at Hacienda de las Flores have been cancelled for Summer 2020 due to space constraints related to social distancing requirements. Skateboard Academy will be offered at Moraga Commons with additional precautions. Many enrichment opportunities are still being offered virtually. Visit our online catalog to view virtual enrichment options or to register for a program.