Town Of Moraga

Vacation House Watch

The Moraga Police Department (MPD) offers a Vacation House Watch service to residents. To request periodic checks of vacant homes, please go to Moraga Police and click on the “Forms/Links” tab to fill in information and submit electronically. If any of the submitted information changes, please notify MPD immediately, especially if the return date changes.

Tell A Friend

go back