Town Of Moraga

Increased Employee Pension Cost-Sharing

The Town Council adopted an Ordinance to increase the amount Town employees contribute toward their CalPERS retirement. Employees agreed to pay an additional 1%, for a total of 3%, of the employer share of CalPERS costs. The additional 1% will save the Town an estimated $31,570 in FY 2017/18; the total 3% cost sharing will save $94,710 during the same time period. Employees also agreed to pay another 1% in FY 2018/19, for a total of 4%.

Tell A Friend

Tell a Friend

Send an email to a friend about this particular item you have read about on the Town of Moraga's website.


From:

Your Name

Your Email Address

To:

Friend Email Address

Friend Email Address

Friend Email Address

Friend Email Address

Friend Message

 


Captcha Image

 

go back