Administrative Services Department
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: 329 Rheem Blvd., Moraga, CA 94556.
The Administrative Services Department is responsible for the Finance, Human Resource, Risk Management and Information Technology functions for the Town. Staff includes the Department Director, and Accountant and Administrative Services Technician.
- Accounting - account payable, payroll, general ledger;
- Financial management - cash flow, investments, short and long term financial planning;
- Financial Reporting - To Town staff, Town Council, State and Federal agencies, and others as needed;
- Budgeting - development of operating and capital budgets.
Human Resource includes:
- Compensation and benefits program;
- Compliance with State and Federal Regulations;
- Wellness program;
- Employee relations.
Risk Management includes:
- Risk Management Safety Program;
- Worker's Compensation;
- Town liability programs including prevention, mitigation, and processing of claims.
Information Technology includes:
- Technology Infrastructure;
- Software Maintenance and Support.
The Audit and Finance Committee assists the Town Council in fulfilling its responsibilities as to accounting policies and reporting practices of the Town and sufficiency of auditing relative thereto.